Claremont Parent Faculty Association
Welcome to CPFA!
Welcome to the official site of the Claremont Parent Faculty Association. CPFA is a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization that functions in connection with the public schools of the Claremont Unified School District.
1. To promote the well being of school aged children in the school, home, and community.
2. To promote communication between the schools of the Claremont Unified School District and student’s home through a spirit of cooperation between parents and faculty.
3. To unify and coordinate the efforts and activities of parent-faculty associations at each of the school sites to benefit all students and families within the Claremont Unified School District.
4. To facilitate a mutually beneficial relationship among the parent-faculty associations at each school site and the city of Claremont.
5. To solicit, collect, manage, and disperse funds, and to generally engage in fund raising activities for the benefit of the activities of this Corporation and of the schools of the Claremont Unified School District.
6. To establish and encourage activities and projects to raise funds for the benefit of this Corporation and of the schools of the Claremont Unified School District.